Anyways, tonight's meal surely took our mind off the Sox, at least for a little while:) I had never made this meal before, but knew it was something I could definitely pull off with baby in tow! Easy ingredients, and made the house smell wonderful all day long!
Sweet and Sour Chicken - crockpot!
- 1-1.5 lbs boneless chicken thighs, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1/3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Catalina dressing
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 can pineapple - pieces and juice both
- 1 each red and green pepper, sliced
- Extras - water chestnuts, pea pods, etc
See how short that paragraph is?? That is how easy this is! My husband loved it, so we'll be making this again very soon! Only wish I had added cashews! Next time!
And btw, who else has these dishes? Don't be shy...I think everyone has them!
Now, my fave C food - so hard...chocolate or cheese, chocolate or cheese??...how about chocolate covered cheese!!